Creating tactile graphics for math and science is now easy and affordable! This all-inclusive system is designed with flexible tools for teaching STEM subject to braille-reading students of all ages!
Click to add this item to cart.
Creating tactile graphics for math and science is now easy and affordable! This all-inclusive system is designed with flexible tools for teaching math and science to braille-reading students of all ages!
Create tactile graphics quickly and easily
• Draw tactile graphics using a tactile drawing pad, digital pen or mouse
• Convert bitmap and scanned images into line drawings quickly
• Add Nemeth braille math labels to your tactile diagrams—uses MathType equation editor
• Add audio labels to tactile graphics for greater interactivity
Make braille/tactile graphs
• Enter equations to automatically create tactile graphs – with braille!
• Graph multiple equations on the same graph
• Emboss premade graph paper – change dimensions and axis with ease
Draw your own diagrams using the Tactipad and comprehensive drawing tools
• Begin to draw and a raised line will appear so you can see the results instantly!
• Use the grid frame to draw your own graphs – complete math assignments and tests more easily
Create braille/tactile graphs instantly
• Navigate tactile graph with audio feedback
• Find specific points, mark points of intersection and more
This is the first all-inclusive package designed with complimentary tools for students and educators to work together more effi ciently saving valuable prep time and providing a richer educational experience.
– Embosser of your Choice
– Tactipad Drawing Tablet
– Audio Reading System
– Circle & Grid Drawing Frames
– TactileView Design Software
– MathType: 1-Year Subscription
– Duxbury Braille Translation Software
Training & Support:
– 2 Hour Custom Online Training
– Online Step-by-Step Instructional Materials
– Phone, email and online support