Our TactPlus Printer was built to improve quality of life for the visually impaired.
As Braille Printer, TactPlus improves the quality of life for visually impaired. TactPlus was designed to be a mobile printing solution, it’s small, lightweight, and can be easily taken on the go. Print braille anytime, any place.
As a graphic tactile printer, TactPlus helps volunteer and educational institutions. 3D imaging assists the visually impaired learn through touch.
- Braille printing and 3D imaging in one printer
- Mobile printing. Our printer is small and weighs about 5kg.
- Print silently. Only a feeding sound of less than 50 decibels can be heard while printing.
- Our printer is user friendly. We’ve included sound guidance to assist visually impaired.
- Low Price. Our printer is more cost effective and affordable than other braille printers due to our revolutionary printing process.
- USB, Wireless, and LAN Interface.